Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Sales

It has been an exciting week in the world of felt food... I made my first 3 sales! I am much encouraged that my endeavor is going to really work. You know how you get excited about a project, spend hours developing the idea & even more hours creating it - it is very redeeming to have it be successful! Special thanks to my first customers.

This week I have been wrapping up a lot of loose ends - getting food sets completed, finalizing the appearance of my store, taking LOTS of photos, & of course developing new ideas - the best of which come from my brilliant husband, who's brain is so full of creative ideas it makes me stagger.
We are developing: Halloween cookies, Christmas cookies, a Crab dinner, a Fish dinner, some Berry Tarts, a Farmer's Market Vegetable Basket (almost completed) & a Grocery Bag set. Needless to say, I've got some sewing to do!

I am looking forward to the Holiday season & am committed to making/buying handmade gifts for everyone again this year. Happy creating!

No comments: