Saturday, October 4, 2008

That's Just CORNY!


Yeah yeah, cheesy title, but it got your attention didn't it?

With the Fall Harvest upon us, it was time for me to finish a Farmer's Market vegetable basket. Even though our local market is over, I like to relive our fun late summer days at the park eating baskets of tomatoes & peaches with my little felt food Farmer's Market Basket.

These are almost the same as the fresh produce from the local vendors - just more fiber! I love the eggplant & the corn the most. I made the corn removable so little chefs can add them to their pretend dinner plates - maybe the chicken dinner?

So I say, "Come one, come all! Get your 'fresh' farmer's produce! Grown right here locally in the BugBites family garden!" It's a shameless plug, I know, but I'm in a "corny" mood today... Happy Harvest!

No comments: