Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Studio


Much to the chagrin of my husband, I have almost completely taken over "our" office. Bins full of felt, batting & boxes overflow the closet, my 2 desks take up 70% of the room, & my poor, sweet hubby's fly-tying desk is relegated to the tiniest corner. At least he is next to me when we both work however, so that makes my guilt a little more sweet.


Ever since a giant wholesale order has taken over my life as CEO of Bug Bites Play Food, I feel like I live my life in this small 12'x12' cave. Thank goodness my kids love to play at my feet or sit on my lap while I sew! So with desk overflowing with cut-out play food waiting to be assembled & sewn, random scraps, thread & wool fluffies all over my floor, I trudge on through the seemingly endless piles of felt all in the hopes that one day I will have order to my space, a large, sunny bay window in front of me & my husband, still tying his beautiful flies still by my side.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I just added my Polish food to your work load ;)

~ Aubrey

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Wow, it's fun to see them all spread out like that. My cats would go bananas. I just found your blog via the link on 30days. Your felt cookie tute is so much fun, I'd love to link to it if you didn't mind.